Friday, August 15, 2008

It's A....

Okay, my last, but not least blog of the day is our ultra sound results!!! But I am going to make you wait till I ramble on about my day. HA HA!



We went to a wedding for Jay's cousin Lisa this morning. I had never met Clint before, but it was so touching to watch him smiling down at her during the ceremony. And in the emotions on Lisa's face, I was able to relive all of those tender feelings I felt almost seven years ago, anticipating a life with the man of my dreams. Nothing can be wrong with the world when you see two people so happy and so in love. And to know that they will be sealed together for eternity, and share all of the beauty that this life and the life to come have to offer. It was a blessing to be there and feel that peaceful spirit that is so powerful in the House of the Lord. I am grateful to Lisa for inviting us. The years pass so quickly, and I feel so fortunate to have spent them with Jay. He makes every day in life so much more fun. He is still the man of my dreams and I cannot imagine a more perfect match for me.

He made my day today even more fun! We went to our ultrasound and to celebrate the news he suggested we go buy a particular memento....



Does this clue you in on our news? You know this isn't for him! He knows how excited I am to be having a Girl and how much I have LONGED to buy dresses. So we went before we told anyone and picked out this darling thing! We had lots of people eager to hear who were a little concerned when we came home two hours late. Particularly my sister Laura who was watching Jayden and Ethan and recieving the millions of calls begging for news. Thanks Laura for putting up with us! Now, I will be able to remember this wonderful day every time she wears this dress and be thankful for a thoughtful and kind husband. Thanks Jay!!

9 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh my gosh that dress is so stinking cute!! Congrats you guys, we are very excited for you (and a little jealous). Now we need names :)

Candice said...

I LOVE that dress! I'm so happy for you guys! I feel like I didn't get to tell you how excited I am since I was over at my neighbor's house (even though I screamed their ears off). This is the first time I've been happy that my gender reverser is working! It's good that I'm having a boy too, because now Jayden will have someone to pay back for all the abuse Carter has put him through. Ü CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm so happy you are having a little girl! That dress is so stinking cute! Can't wait to see the adorable little girl in it! :) Love ya!

Erica said...

OH MY GOSH TARA!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU ARE FINALLY GETTING YOUR BABY GIRL!!!
YOU CAN PUT YOUR BUILD A BEAR IN HER ROOM!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DRESS!!!
I can't wait to until you have her - she is going to be such a pretty girl!

Erica said...

By the way I bought the exact same style dress for Brooklyn last Easter. I will have to go through Ava's things and see what I can pass down to you!!

YEAH!!!

Jana Brown said...

YAY for little GIRLS!!! I'm SO SO SO Excited for you guys! That dress is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see her!

The Brownlemmons said...

I guess that keeps the boys from getting too far ahead of the girls. Maybe Jess and I can help with that as well. No, I'm not announcing anything, but the hope is always there, right. Congrats, I'm also way wxcited that your having a girl, hopefully yours will really end up being a girl as well. You already have two great little boys to be the best big brothers for her.

Erica said...

I have a bag of clothes that I got all together for you. And I mean a BAG - like a garbage bag! We are going to SF tomorrow morning for Ava's Dr. appt the soonest it will be in the mail will be sometime next week. And I will probably ship it slow...i mean cheap mail - since you have time!

Jess said...

Yay! Congrats, so glad that that tutu my mom made will be used sooner, than later. Girls are so fun and I am so excited for you. By the way this is Jay's cousin Jessica.