Monday, July 28, 2008

Reading


I just LOVE this picture! Ethan was reading the Toys R Us ad. He carefull turned each page and looked at all of the toys. And he looks so relaxed! I thought it was too cute not to include :) He is such a fun boy. He still loves to be a dog, but he has added dinosaur and tiger to his repertoire with a fun little growl. He is finally willing to walk while holding our hands, but is not ready to try it out on his own yet. He is sure to start out running though! He walks so fast when we hold his hands he almost can't keep up with his own feet! And he LOVES riding his winnie the pooh car that grandma milligan gave him. We sat outside for a while last night and he and Jayden rode their bikes the whole time! Jayden still likes his little bike. He was so excited to get his new bike, but it has been overwhelming for him. It is hard for him to get started turning the pedals and he doesn't know how to turn the handlebars yet. But he loves to honk the horn!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This picture is so cute! Ethan is SUCH a cutie! I remember looking at toy ads when I was a kid but this relaxed way of browsing he's doing is so cute! he he. I'll have to see if I can get him to do the tiger or dinosaur for me when I come over tonight! Love ya!

PS: You should go to one of our (mom, Candice, Taryn, Jana, or I) blogs and copy the memories blog so we can tell you what our favorite memories of you are!

Connie and Rob said...

You'll have to remember this pose when he starts reading at school. It might be easier to get him to read more if he gets to do it with his fee up! Too cute!!

Candice said...

That's so cute! We don't get the Toys R Us ads, but Carter loves the ones that come from Hasbrotoyshop.com.

Jana Brown said...

Aah... This kid is SO cute! It was so fun to hang out with you guys the last couple days! I just love your sweet little boys!

(Oh and I second Rachels comment on the memories blog! Cause I have a WAY good memory with you and haven't gotten to post it yet! Hehe)