Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun at the park

We went to the park today and had lots of fun! I will catch up on old stuff later, I wanted to share some funny things the boys said before I forget. We found a new park by grandpa Turpin's house with lots of fun things...tractors, and a cute little music wall, plus mountains for jayden and a couple of little kid swings...It's perfect!! :)
While we were there Jayden came up to jay and said "my bum says I need to go poop"... Jay took him over to his dad's and while they knocked he said: "Let me in grandpa, I need to go poop!" He wasn't home so jay drove the 1/2 mile to our house, and on the way he said "my bum says you need to hurry daddy"
He likes to speak for his body parts. Several times lately when he has asked for candy or junk food and I say no he says later "My tummy wants candy but I told him no"
It took Ethan a while to warm up to the play ground. He played in the wood chips and then asked to swing until he looked sick from it! I finally talked him into going to play with the "tractor", and the one he wanted was taken so he settled for making music for a while and playing. When he saw it clear he hurried over and played until time to go. In fact he was very distraught when it was time to go. "I waaaaaaaaannnnna dig!" I guess we've found a new favorite park for a while :) He also told daddy while they were working together "It's hot digging on the tractor" Kayleigh got to swing for a minute and then played with daddy on the grass. I love my kids so much!! They make life an endless adventure. I will be writing a TON about our adventures of the past few months soon!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Your kids are so cute! I can just picture Jayden's little sweet voice right now. I love them!

Melissa DeMoux said...

It is so fun, the things kids say. I'm glad you are putting them in writing so you will remember. You have adorable kids.

Connie and Rob said...

I wish I could have been there to play! My cute little bugs! You're right! They children are just pure joy! And it never ends!!